The Regex Coach is a graphical application for Windows and Linux/x86 which can be used to experiment with (Perl-compatible) regular expressions interactively. It has the following features:
* It shows whether a regular expression matches a particular target string.
* It can also show which parts of the target string correspond to captured register groups or to arbitrary parts of the regular expression.
* It can “walk” through the target string one match at a time.
* It can simulate Perl’s split and s/// (substitution) operators.
* It tries to describe the regular expression in plain English.
* It can show a graphical representation of the regular expression’s parse tree.
* It can single-step through the matching process as performed by the regex engine.
* Everything happens in “real time”, i.e. as soon as you make a change somewhere in the application all other parts are instantly updated.
Sebuah tool yang cukup siip buat belajar Regex menurutku. Emang sih belum coba tapi melihat sekilas dan membaca fitur serta beberapa baris tutorialnya dah bisa nggambarin kehebatan tool ini. Moga dengan ini bisa makin cepet belajar Regexnya. Da yang berminat juga? Klik di sini kalo mau lihat2 juga.